A Bookkeeper’s Code of Ethics
- I am not required to do continuing education but I do it.
- I continue my education to be the best in my field
- I study with no intrinsic value.
- I give away examples of my expertise.
- I strive to be the smartest person in the room.
- I acknowledge myself as the smartest person in the room and then assert myself to not get steamrolled.
- I practice KISS accounting? (Keep It Simple Stupid which means to examine the details).
- I endeavor to think outside of the box?
How’s your bookkeeping going? Remember, there is always room for new ideas. If you’d like to share new ideas contact APM Help and talk with the experts about solid Property Management accounting practices.